Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Whosoever hears,

I wish I could say I was "saddened" by this whole thing the Caner, Caner, White Ascol debate debacle that is...actually I am deeply angered by it. I see men who have the position and responsibility to represent God and their bretheren accurately, outright..lie. Yep I said lie, not "misrepresent", not "alter the facts", but just plain old garden variety lie. The Ninth commandment has been trod underfoot by the Caners. How dare I judge their hearts...I don't, I can't, I won't, but their actions, words and smart alec attitude would have won a rap on the mouth from my mom. Sorry ladies and gents if I seem petrubed...but I'm broodingly angry at God's men being lied about by self proclaimed evangelical "pit bulls". Its more like pit bulloney to me.
Sigh...I need an Advil. thanks for letting me vent.;)

No comments: